The all-new Rolex Submariner dive watch is the first evolution of the iconic watch in almost a decade. Here’s everything you need to know about it. Plus, a conversation with Kat Shoulders, creator and co-host of the Tenn & Two Podcast.
- At 41mm, This Is the Biggest Submariner Ever.
- Eight Distinct References Are Available:
- The Oyster Bracelet Was “Remodelled”
- The Dial’s Been Given a Refresh
- It Uses a New Movement (Sort Of)
- It’s Equipped with a Cerachrom Bezel
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io